If you prefer to make your reservation online for Mickey & MINI 9 you need not wait any longer! Just go to: http://www.disneyurl.com/MM9Event2013.
A few things to note in regards to the online reservation site:
- The site will hold a room for you but does not actually confirm the reservation until it is manually entered into Disney’s reservation system.
- You will receive an Online Confirmation from the site but will not receive the actual Resort Confirmation until the reservation has been entered into Disney’s system. (This may take up to five days business days from date you receive the Online Confirmation.)
- The dates offered on the site for room reservations are for September 26-30, 2013. If you would like to book pre or post nights you will need to call 407-939-4686 to inquire about availability.
- If you need to make changes or requests to your room reservation you need to wait until you receive your Resort Confirmation. Any changes, requests or cancellations must be made by calling 407-939-4686.
- The online reservation site will only be available up to August 27, 2013. After then, you may inquire for availability by calling 407-939-4686.
Also, you may book Disney’s Magical Express reservations by visiting http://www.disneyconventiontickets.com/disneyworld/transportation or by calling 407-827-6777 with your flight information AFTER your hotel reservation has been entered into Disney’s system and you have received the Resort Confirmation email.
Returning this year is Way Motor Works. Way will be selling and installing performance parts for your MINI. We will have more information soon.
Visit the Way Motor Works website at www.waymotorworks.com.
We are happy to announce that our first confirmed vendor for MM9 is The Scratch King/CroftgateUSA Orlando. They will be bringing back their popular waterless car wash products, offering wash/detail services, and there are rumors off some awesome dipping services!
Visit their website at www.thescratchking.com.
Disney created a special site for us which includes a Disney ticket store as well as information on the Disney Theme Parks, Disney’s Magical Express, Downtown Disney, and many other amenities available at Walt Disney World.
Today we reveal the logo and theme for Mickey & MINI 9.
This year Mickey and MINI goes “to the Nines”! The logo features a Grey MINI John Cooper Works Hardtop with a Red roof and sport stripes on a grey pinstripe background. Quite posh.
As always, look for shirts, grille badges, and more featuring the new logo.
See you in September!
Mickey & MINI 9 is now on MINI Link!
MINI Link is MINI’s popular social motoring app for Apple devices. It allows you to create events and add them to the map. There is now a listing for Mickey & MINI 9.
In MINI Link, move the map and zoom in on Walt Disney World Resort near Orlando, Florida. Touch the checkered flag for Mickey and MINI 9. Then join the event. You can see who else is going, as well.
Not using MINI Link? If you have an iPhone or iPod, download the MINI Link app from the Apple iTunes Store.
Hotel registration information is now available!
The host hotel for Mickey and MINI 9 is Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort. Room registration by phone is now available. Online room reservation will follow soon.
The special Mickey & MINI 9 room rate is $109 per night which includes two (2) complimentary Disney After 4 Park Tickets per room!
If you’d like to make your reservations or purchase group theme park admission tickets now, follow the instructions below.
Please call Disney’s Group Reservations Office at 407-939-4686 – Monday-Friday from 8:30am to 6:00pm.
In addition to credit card information, please be sure to have the following information available:
1. Group Name: MM9 Event 2013
2. Group Code: G0636163
3. Resort: Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
The last day you can call to book a room is Tuesday, August 27, 2013.
Disney Destinations wrote: Guests will be required to leave a one nights’ room and tax deposit per room requested at the time of booking. The balance will be due at check-in when guests arrive at the Resort. Guests must provide the names and addresses of all guests staying in the room. Please include ages for children 17 and under.
Guests wishing to utilize Disney’s Magical Express Service (Complimentary transfers and luggage assistance to and from Orlando International Airport) must have complete flight itinerary available to confirm the service.
Discounted group theme park admission tickets must be prepaid in full at the time of purchase and must be purchased at least 10 days prior to check-in day.
More hotel information can be found on the Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort website.